Founder of Oh My Word since 2004… way back when social media and #sidehustle wasn’t a thing!
In the beginning, I juggled my small business with working full-time in big business – but I had a sneaky feeling corporate life wasn’t for me. The upside? After 15 years working in corporate communications, I’ve written about many things from superannuation to recycling pizza boxes. I’ve also been a ghostwriter for CEOs and AFL footballers, editor and feature writer for lifestyle magazines.
These days, I put my wordy skills and business experience to good use working with a range of small and medium businesses, startups, not for profits and sole traders. I help my clients to communicate better and plan for success – to get the results they really want and see their business flourish and grow.
My approach is relaxed yet professional. I’m a doer, I get stuck in to get the job done, but love to have a chat and brainstorm while we’re doing it. So, if that sounds like you too, please get in touch.
I’d love to hear more about your business.
P.S I also hold a BA in English & Communications and a Masters of Publishing, if you’re interested in that sort of thing!
Awards and accreditations
- Winner – GigSuper’s Top 15 Australian Copywriters
- Finalist – National Business Brilliance Awards 2018
- Finalist – Illawarra Women in Business Awards 2018 + 2019 + 2020
- President – The Children’s Book Council of Australia (Illawarra and South Coast sub-branch)
- NSW Ambassador – She Will Shine business network
- Marketing Manager – Corrimal Chamber of Commerce